Send in resumes and cover letters to
Dance Instructor position available.
Teach traditional Chinese folk dances, provide detailed instructions to dancers on different dance steps, movements, techniques and poses through language and demonstrations; assist in designing and rehearse solo and group dances for public performances, conduct auditions to choose dancers, and provide all other necessary technical guidance and training to dancers. Minimum requirements: Bachelor's degree in dance or a related field with prior experience as a dance instructor or traditional Chinese dancer.
Marketing and Communications Intern
The New York Chinese Cultural Center are looking for a highly motivated and engaging intern to assist with developing marketing and communications strategies, whilst applying basic design and creative skills, to promote NYCCC and our programs in the most effective way possible. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop distribution list and manage mailings,
- Managing the organization's website and test website functionality,
- Regular updates and presence in the social media sphere, Drafting newsletters, selecting photos (including basic manipulation) for e-blasts and for other marketing purposes.
- Researching and gathering content for press kit.
- Intern will be asked to do market research and reach out to local businesses.
- Analyze web traffic with Google Analytics and manage Google Add page
Position Available from January 4, 2016 for a minimum of 3 months.
School credits available. Unfortunately no other compensation for this position. Minimum 15-20 hours a week.
Internship positions available
We seek highly motivated, responsible interns to assist with special projects and various departments. The internship provides a unique opportunity for students interested in arts & cultural business to gain invaluable insight and hands-on experience. This is a non-paid position or for school credits.
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone call please.
纽约新苗文艺中心舞蹈团现诚聘专业舞蹈演员。男女不限，年龄20 – 35岁，主修中国民间舞和古典舞，有一定的舞台经验，身体健康，人品佳，有团队合作精神和上进心。实习聘用期为3个月，表现突出者有机会转为新苗舞蹈团的 长期受聘舞者。薪水面议。有意者请把个人简历和照片发送至 firstname.lastname@example.org。如有任何问题，请拨电：(212)-334-3764